Quitting smoking is not easy but it is possible. Believe it: the sacrifices are worth it. Just twenty minutes later, the blood pressure and heart rate normalize.
Quitting smoking has many benefits and, contrary to what you think, are almost immediate. In the first few hours the levels of carbon monoxide and nicotine reduce by half, within twenty-four hours following, the first begins to be released and the lungs excrete waste smoking. Forty-eight hours later, your taste and smell improves significantly. Between two and twelve weeks, circulation improves, and between three and nine months, your lung function is enhanced by 10%.
Why wait to stop smoking? Did you know that the tobacco is responsible for over 5 million deaths every year? We know that, probably more than an addiction, the cigarette gives you pleasure but does not want to be part of the statistics. Start today, make your plan to quit smoking. If you do not know how, try our tips and be healthier and happier.
16 STEPS TO STOP SMOKING
- Believe me. Can’t stop smoking if you are always thinking or saying that you will not be able to. Not to remember the times that tried and failed.
- Compromise-if. It is not real if you don’t tell your friends, family and colleagues. Forget the excuses and assume publicly the commitment to stop smoking.
- Write your reasons for quitting and put them in their places of smoke, or record them in a note in your smartphone. When you feel like smoking, read on.
- Assess your degree of dependency. It is important to know what motivates you to smoke and the quantity of cigarettes that you smoke every day, to be able to set a plan.
- Have to be prepared for this change and the only way to do this is to write all the steps and goals to conquer. So how to set the prizes for each level reached.
- Start by shrinking the cigarettes gradually. Switch to a brand that he likes least and leave the pack at home. Take only a minimum number of cigarettes for smoking during the day.
- Mark on the calendar the day that you will quit smoking and go with, while it decreases the number of cigarettes. For the appointment to be even stronger, make a party to clear the last cigarette.
- The decision is taken, do not smoke ever! Never means never, at any time, no time. We’ve been clear? The first cigarette will lead to the second, which leads to the third and then cannot stop.
- Make a dental cleaning and, if possible, a money. After investing in a teeth white, will not want to spot them, does it?
- To have a system of bonuses to compensate for your effort. Quitting smoking is tough and you deserve. Can be a dinner, a perfume, a new outfit or join all that you save by not smoking and make that trip you’ve always dreamed of.
- It is important to have a support group. Can be your family, a friend who is quitting smoking or in an online forum. The sharing of experiences help. As well as not feel alone in this journey.
- When you feel like smoking, don’t give in. Inhale and exhale deeply as many times as needed, drink water, eat a piece of fruit, talk to your support group, do exercise but do not smoke. Defer the more you can and the desire will eventually pass.
- Start doing the exercise on the same day that you will stop smoking. Replace one addiction for another more healthy. Physical exercise relieves stress, tension and will help your body get rid of the damage caused by tobacco.
- Drink plenty of water. But do not overdo it! A liter and a half per day is enough to eliminate the chemicals left behind by cigarette and to distract you from the desire of smoking.
- It is fundamental to know what causes the need to smoke to avoid these cravings. You can be the coffee after the meal, the daily stress of seeing other people smoking. Avoid these situations or look for an alternative to overcome, how to keep your hands busy.
- If none of this works, seek help from your family doctor, or try alternative therapies, such as acupuncture.
Thousands default on ARV treatment
Raucherfuss.jpg | Photos choquantes | Galerie
Red Peace Sign Clip Art at Clker.com
Gun Gallery — Smoke n’ Guns
Kevin and Olivia Smoke Smarties
Hottest The Bachelor Star | Ranked
Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy NYCy
Scott Weiland Dead at 48
"Smoke it Everyday" by Taylor Swift ft. Snoop Dogg.
Everyone is obsessed with drinking lemon water – but is it …
In Which John Lennon Is Split In Two – Home
Todo sobre el segmento vertebral L5-S1 (articulación …
Stop Smoking Now
The best way to stop smoking is to just by Edith Zittler …
Eyebrow Workshop Poster
Emma Watson Hot & Sexy Photos
Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa
The city that won’t stop growing
Schools – Cloakroom sign